"Excellence Without Exception"
In partnership with families and community, Zion Elementary School District #6 strives for educational excellence through: Teaching, Empowering, Advocating, Motivating
- Every person deserves respect.
- Every student will learn.
- High expectations promote achievement.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and highly qualified staff is fundamental to a quality educational program.
- An educated community is crucial to sustain a productive, competitive and democratic society.
- Public education is the shared responsibility of the student, school, home and community.
- Schools are accountable to the entire community.
- Progress requires shared vision, leadership, and communication.