"Excellence Without Exception"
In partnership with families and community, Zion Elementary School District #6 strives for educational excellence through:
Teaching, Empowering, Advocating, Motivating
- Every person deserves respect.
- Every student will learn, and we are responsible for ensuring annual academic growth for all students.
- High expectations promote achievement.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and highly qualified staff is fundamental to a quality educational program and effective staff evaluation and support are critical to staff success.
- An educated community is crucial to sustain a productive, competitive and democratic society.
- Literacy within our schools and community is vital to our collective success.
- Readiness for school is critical for academic success, and pre-school is a vital component of our district programming.
- Schools are accountable to the community.
- Progress requires shared vision, leadership, and communication.